To be the foremost news, resource and engagement platform for issues of animal and human health in Nigeria.
To disseminate information, promote advocacy, and proffer practical solutions to health challenges that affect animal and human health.
Our objectives include
- To disseminate news on pets, livestock animals, wildlife, environment and associated human health with particular references to quality animal care, productive livestock and agribusinesses, zoonoses, conservation and global health.
- To establish and promote projects, investigations and research with social impact.
- To provide quality veterinary and veterinary referral services for clients with pets and livestock in Nigeria.
- To advertise and publicize related local and international businesses and opportunities including jobs, sales of animals and animal products, volunteer opportunities, internships, funding, grants, health research, conferences, seminars, courses, scholarships, fellowships and educational programs.
- To laud notable feats in animal care, professional achievements, impact projects and research.
Founder/ Lead Consultant – Kikiope Oluwarore (DVM, MSc)
Dr. Kikiope is a veterinarian with core experience in public health projects, research and freelance journalism. She bagged her DVM degree from the University of Ibadan and has a Masters degree in Global Health and Infectious Diseases from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. Apart from provision of veterinary services, she has worked on various public health and journalism projects with the United States Consulate, Forward Africa (FOFA), ImpactAFRICA program and Internews’ Earth Journalism Network (among others).