To be the foremost virtual news and resource platform for information and public engagement on pet care, animal management, and issues of animal-human health in Nigeria.
To disseminate information, promote advocacy, and proffer practical solutions to clinical and public health challenges that affect animal health – and by extension, human health.
Our 5-star objectives
- To disseminate relevant news on pets, livestock animals, wildlife and associated human health with special references to quality animal care, productive livestock and agribusinesses, zoonoses, conservation and global health.
- To provide quality veterinary and veterinary referral services for clients with pets and livestock farms around Nigeria.
- To advertise and publicize related local and international businesses and opportunities including jobs, sales of animals and animal products, volunteer opportunities, internships, funding, grants, health research, conferences, seminars, courses, scholarships, fellowships and educational programs.
- To present and applaud notable feats in animal care, professional achievements, impact projects and research.
- To establish and promote related evidenced-based research with direct implementation and impact on the general public; bridging the gap between academic research and practical application in the real world.
Founder/ Lead Consultant – Kikiope Oluwarore (DVM)
Dr. Kiki is a veterinarian with core experience in public health projects and research. She bagged her DVM degree from the University of Ibadan and is currently a commonwealth scholar of Global Health and Infectious Diseases at the Global Health Academy, University of Edinburgh. Apart from provision of veterinary services, she has worked on various public health projects/research with organizations such as United States Consulate, Forward Africa (FOFA) and Impact Africa.