10 Warning Signs that indicate your Pet needs a Vet ASAPOctober 13, 2016
FAO and OIE launches global campaign to eradicate PPRNovember 2, 2016
Deadline – October 31, 2016
The Alltech Young Scientist (AYS) program features the world’s largest agriscience competition. It offers the brightest scientific thinkers from colleges and universities across the globe an opportunity to compete at the highest level and be rewarded for their innovative research. Students are encouraged to join Alltech in pursuit of solutions in animal health and nutrition, crop science, agriculture analytical methods, food chain safety and traceability, human health and nutrition and other agriscience-related sectors, while also gaining valuable experience with the company’s global team.
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate student (Masters/PhD)
- You must be nominated by your professor
- Your research paper must be in one of the following categories; Animal Feeding Strategies and Modeling, Crop Science, Agriculture Analytical Methods, Food Chain Safety and Traceability, Human Health and Nutrition
- Cash prizes ranging from $500 – $10,000
- The AYS finalists from all four regions are invited to attend an all-expense-paid Alltech Young Scientist Discovery Week in Lexington, Kentucky, USA.
During this week, the global competition takes place. Each finalist presents his/her paper in front of a panel of international judges.
How to apply
- For more information and application details, visit this page